The PMCPA holds regular training seminars on the requirements of the Code of Practice. These seminars are open to all.
The seminars have been designed to explain the requirements of the Code:
- to those responsible for day-to-day commissioning and creation of promotional material and to those writing and approving copy and artwork.
- to those responsible for determining promotional methods including professional representation, hospitality to health professionals and the use of audio-visual and related communications technology.
- to those responsible for producing material aimed at patients or the general public and for those working with patient organisations.
The seminars also cover the procedures followed by the PMCPA, the Code of Practice Panel and the Code of Practice Appeal Board.
Speakers at the seminars will be from the PMCPA.
The seminars last a full day, commencing at 9.30am and finishing at 4pm. A standing buffet lunch with limited seating is provided.
Who should attend
- Personnel from ABPI member companies and those non-member companies which have agreed to comply with the ABPI Code.
- Appropriate agency executives.
- Product managers and medical department personnel responsible for the certification of material
- Sales and advertising, marketing and advertising agency account executives.
One Great George Street is located just off Parliament Square, Westminster, and is very near to the House of Parliament. London’s mainline stations at Waterloo, Victoria and Charing Cross are a few minutes away by London Underground. Both Westminster underground station (exit 6) on the Jubilee, District and Circle lines and St James’s Park station on the District and Circle lines are a five minute walk away.
Click here for a map.
• ABPI Member companies: £400 per delegate (£333.33 plus £66.67 VAT)
• ABPI Affiliate Member Companies: £500 per delegate (£416.67 plus £83.33 VAT)
• Non-member Companies: £550 per delegate (£458.33 plus £91.67 VAT)
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis. Reservation must be made through the online booking system (see below). Telephone bookings cannot be accepted.
Delegate packs will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the seminar taking place.
The seminars are very popular and places are limited. Early booking is advised.
If you are trying to book within two weeks of the event, and do not plan to use the online booking system, please call the seminar administrator to check availability of places on 020 7747 1443.
If you require assistance with booking or have any queries about the seminars, please call 020 7747 1443 or click here to email us.
Available date - Book Online Now
Dates for 2012: Monday 24 September 2012
Terms and conditions If you have not received your delegates confirmation pack at least 1 week before the seminar is due to take place, please contact the seminar administrator. If you have not received confirmation to attend the seminar it will not be acceptable to turn up on the day. Please call first to check that you have a confirmed place.
If payment is not received within 10 days of the seminar date, we are unable to guarantee that place(s) will be held for your delegate(s).
If you have not received your delegates confirmation pack at least 1 week before the seminar is due to take place, please contact the seminar administrator.
If you have not received confirmation to attend the seminar it will not be acceptable to turn up on the day. Please call first to check that you have a confirmed place.